Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dialogue Poem


I wonder if he could see
The pain that is hurting me; I can't break free
                                                                                     I finally saw what else is there
                                                                                   Other than the girl standing here

I'm left alone, with him sitting there in company of another girl
My heart begins to crinkle as I think of the other, my muscles begin to curl

These words are heartfelt and sweet
It makes my heart stop a beat
Lost and invidious, thinking how could this be
The past that we had is lost at sea

I know the girl behind was my world but now is sad
Should I feel bad?

I guess this is it, the end of you and me
Just go to with the prettier girl and leave me be

No comments:

Post a Comment